How I envision Nods bachelor party progressing

I'll be watching this thread for the epic happenings. Can't swing it with 5 kids 8 & under and 2 houses, but hope everyone has a great time.
As the date draws near, we'll have to get this pinned lol!
I too will have to follow along from home. It will be harvest time and we also ween calves then as well. So someone needs to do play by play for all of us that can't be there.

Some of the things that Nod and I have talked about.....yeah...it's gonna be amazing.

Some of the things that Nod and I have talked about.....yeah...it's gonna be amazing.
I'm still hopeful, but not optimistic. I'm in charge of new hires and recruiting now. There is a tech school with a "Trade Day" on that Friday and they have invited us down. I have to be prepared to do on the spot interviews Friday and Saturday. I'm trying to get another Super to do it but the boss is playing hardball. I haven't given up yet!

Change of plans here. The Barber Vintage Festival is that weekend. There is a group of fellow gear heads zooming in including my bestest gear head/race car friend and his wife. They are coming from Virginia. I spent the 4th there riding dual sports with them. We go back years.

I will be on the hunt to chase down a bike like my first Harley 55 years ago.

See the source image

My first Harley

Image result for harley topper scooter

I'm still hopeful, but not optimistic. I'm in charge of new hires and recruiting now. There is a tech school with a "Trade Day" on that Friday and they have invited us down. I have to be prepared to do on the spot interviews Friday and Saturday. I'm trying to get another Super to do it but the boss is playing hardball. I haven't given up yet!

Throw him a pitch in the dirt and get yer ass to Idaho.

Change of plans here. The Barber Vintage Festival is that weekend. There is a group of fellow gear heads zooming in including my bestest gear head/race car friend and his wife. They are coming from Virginia. I spent the 4th there riding dual sports with them. We go back years.

I will be on the hunt to chase down a bike like my first Harley 55 years ago.

See the source image

My first Harley

Image result for harley topper scooter

I've been wanting a Harley for quite some time. Street King or Road King. Can't get my wife to approve the expenditure, so I'm effed. It would be fun to ride from Atlanta to the wedding... bucket list thing for sure.