Howdy!!

Good morning to the Rivals ex-pat community. Haven't heard from y'all for quite some time. No, I didn't catch a ban; just thought I'd check things out here.

In the interest of getting up to speed, I thought I'd ask for the board consensus on items of the utmost importance, namely:

1. How many FQ posters does it take to whip a silverback gorilla in a cage match?

2. Can an airplane take off on a treadmill?

3. Is Kate Upton fat?

4. Is AlaskaGuy still locked up in a Ukrainian prison for sex trafficking?

That's good enough to start with, I guess.

Cheers!!
you left out question #5
Would you suck a dick for a million bucks?

Good morning to the Rivals ex-pat community. Haven't heard from y'all for quite some time. No, I didn't catch a ban; just thought I'd check things out here.

In the interest of getting up to speed, I thought I'd ask for the board consensus on items of the utmost importance, namely:

1. How many FQ posters does it take to whip a silverback gorilla in a cage match?

3. Is Kate Upton fat?

Cheers!!

1 500
2 yes
3 no but toad still thinks so
4 nope he's here with us

200.gif

3. Is Kate Upton fat?

Cheers!!
Can’t answer all of these, but as to number 3, yes…the beluga is fuggin blubberous fat.