I’m missing something somewhere and keep getting notifications.

Irishblooded

Have turned off all the email alerts in the preferences screen.

What am I missing ? Or is everyone else just making a rule to send them to spam ?

Have turned off all the email alerts in the preferences screen.

What am I missing ? Or is everyone else just making a rule to send them to spam ?

I am still getting them as well... matter of fact I was just thinking of making a rule for them but I keep hoping someone will figure out how to turn them all off.

Did you turn off notice next to avatar to receive general emails?

@RealisticUGAfan1191 @Tenn"cock @Irishblooded If you have disabled email notifications then you are probably getting emails from the previous email system that was faulty that are still trickling through. Nothing I can really do about that but it shouldn't happen for too much longer (another 24 hours max). If the email notification is for something that happened more than 12 hours ago it is just an old notification that the old email system finally pushed through.

In fact, I am not seeing any emails from the new system going out to ya'll so you should all be good once the emails from the old system propagate through. Apologies for the email spam but shouldn't be too much longer.

@RealisticUGAfan1191 @Tenn"cock @Irishblooded If you have disabled email notifications then you are probably getting emails from the previous email system that was faulty that are still trickling through. Nothing I can really do about that but it shouldn't happen for too much longer (another 24 hours max). If the email notification is for something that happened more than 12 hours ago it is just an old notification that the old email system finally pushed through.

Oh I'm good. I clicked the link in one of the email for disable all emails and haven't gotten one since.

In fact, I am not seeing any emails from the new system going out to ya'll so you should all be good once the emails from the old system propagate through. Apologies for the email spam but shouldn't be too much longer.
I just had a couple of more show up. No big deal, as it seems they are from previous posts. If I keep getting them after a few day's I'll let you know.

So that's the issue..... you didn't have a proper gate! That'll learnt ya...