I am officially a beer snob

More like a beer sob.
You cry like a baby when you run out of beer.
I know you could've went the other way.

And Polk County used to scare the shit out of me. I have bailed more than one person out of the Polk County jail after hanging out at Grumpy's (Ocoee Outdoors)

I don't run out of beer. That's for amateurs.
HtcF.gif

There is a ton of great micro breweries out there.

I do wish there was a better exchange out there for the different regions. The Great Lakes area makes some of the best in the country and most people don’t get a chance to try many of them.

We have a local micro Goat Island Brewery. Goat Island is a small island on Smith Lake where people used to beach and party etc. on. All brews are named based on local places. The Dunkel too silver at the American Beer festival in Denver a couple of years ago.

The flagship is Colonel Ricters Pils. A local merchant found the recipe in the attic of his store. The recipe is from a bar back in the 1800s located here in Cullman.

I spent all week last week drinking local brews from tiny little microbreweries all over North Georgia and Tennessee. This is Buck Bald Brewing in Copperhill, TN.

View attachment 4293

If you look closely behind the standing guy with the hat, you can see the vats they use to brew.

Bow down to me now.

Welcome to the club. Some great beers being made out there. A lot of great breweries here in Northern VA. It’s an expensive hobby.

I’ve been contemplating learning to brew at home.