I began my cyber bullying campaign...

CowpokeU

Against Paul Finebaum & Steven A Smith on Twitter. Currently the Big XII retweeted a guy in the group of TCU & Big XII folk I'm in doing this with.

Now the Big XII's official Twitter is joining in on the game. I will update you guys routinely until I get blocked by the bald, short, angry, reverse Alex Jones, keebler elf.

sec1.jpg

Against Paul Finebaum & Steven A Smith on Twitter. Currently the Big XII retweeted a guy in the group of TCU & Big XII folk I'm in doing this with.

Now the Big XII's official Twitter is joining in on the game. I will update you guys routinely until I get blocked by the bald, short, angry, reverse Alex Jones, keebler elf.
And you didn’t invite me?

Ugh I had to take a break from Paul to attack Greg Swaim instead with the rest of oSu Twitter.

Dildo got ran off BY Eddie Sutton while he was still coaching, dudes slowly slithered his way back and started making claims. I reminded him that my mom's really good friend is Joel Adkins recently retired assistant AD at oSu. Blocks started happening left and right 😭😭🤣😂

Keep it up.