I guess for some reason the Heisman

It has become far less prestigious in the last decade. Outside of Burrow, can - and I say this as a Bama guy who’s had 2 winners- can anyone list every winner from 2013-2023. I barely can and I’m a trivia guy. I could name everyone from the mid 90’s - 2012.

It has become far less prestigious in the last decade. Outside of Burrow, can - and I say this as a Bama guy who’s had 2 winners- can anyone list every winner from 2013-2023. I barely can and I’m a trivia guy. I could name everyone from the mid 90’s - 2012.
It's become an award for the QB with the best numbers. That whole "most outstanding player in college football. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work." thing.........that shit is gone. If the definition was still true, Brock Bowers would have won it last year and would have been in NYC this year. My opinion, of course, but I'd like to see someone explain to me why I'm wrong.

It's become an award for the QB with the best numbers. That whole "most outstanding player in college football. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work." thing.........that shit is gone. If the definition was still true, Brock Bowers would have won it last year and would have been in NYC this year. My opinion, of course, but I'd like to see someone explain to me why I'm wrong.
I agree. Caleb Williams is the weakest winner since the Louisville kid who’s name I forget. He will be a Jeopardy question one day, and little else,

WTF

2022 stats seeing how that's the year he won the Heisman.
You’re proving my point. It became about stats, rather than intangibles. Bowers will be remembered far more then Williams, but, how’s his cock taste, bandwagoner?

Why not? It’s not a Quarterback award.

I’ve every reason to hate Bowers based on what he did to my team, but as a fan, he’s the epitome of the award’s criteria. Williams was a good QB on a good team with a sexy name and a lot of pull. Nothing more. Evidence? This season.
I posted a link to William's numbers last season. btw if the QB position isn't the most important position on a team then maybe you can explain that to the CFP committee.

I posted a link to William's numbers last season. btw if the QB position isn't the most important position on a team then maybe you can explain that to the CFP committee.
The same committee you’re accusing of being a corrupt banana republic? Just asking for consistency.