I need some suggestions..... ..serious answers only

tinp

Your mom's member
My hot milf of a wife rocked my world las' nigh' and I gotta pay her back by taking her to the top of "O" mountain. What is you guys and girl's best move to achieve maximum thigh twitching? This is not an invite for any guys to join us, but if the girl on the site does, then it is an open invite.

Give her the ole long stroke for the first 30 mins, then drill her like a texas oil rig behind on production, for the last 10 mins.

Give her the ole long stroke for the first 30 mins, then drill her like a texas oil rig behind on production, for the last 10 mins.
nepali-haribansha.gif

My hot milf of a wife rocked my world las' nigh' and I gotta pay her back by taking her to the top of "O" mountain. What is you guys and girl's best move to achieve maximum thigh twitching? This is not an invite for any guys to join us, but if the girl on the site does, then it is an open invite.

Be happy to join you guys.

We could go for DP, but really, I think DVP is our best bet...

Ladies love pizza rolls. Buy all the pizza rolls and then keep them in the basement deep freezer. They'll be safe down there I promise.