Ideas to get new members

How's the hysteria going?

I've only been there a couple times in the past few weeks and saw a couple people mention the fifth quarter...

So I assumed if I saw it a couple times ... that there's many more that know about it..

You have a lot of people that are comfortable being there cause "they don't like change" or "don't want to start over somewhere else". Then you have your ass kissing clique that can't take up for themselves so they suck up to the mods for support... And don't get me going about the mods... That's still a shitshow..

Nobody brings anything to the able. Activity is way down. Got knew names I didn't recognize..

Sooo, nothing has changed... the way I see it.

So, they arent checking the IPs to see if banned members are posting, these days?

I had an alt I have never posted with but made way back when all the white listing crap went down. It still has access as of the last time I looked. it doesn’t have access to post because I never white listed it. But never really thought the IP ban was what everyone made it out to be. It was just a ban on those affected handles.

I had an alt I have never posted with but made way back when all the white listing crap went down. It still has access as of the last time I looked. it doesn’t have access to post because I never white listed it. But never really thought the IP ban was what everyone made it out to be. It was just a ban on those affected handles.
Mine was definitely an IP ban.

Mine was definitely an IP ban.
Seems odd. as of a couple months ago I could still log in and see PM messages I had on Rivals under IB. Had got an email that someone from the MB had messaged me about an issue not realizing the purge stuff. And I could still read that. Just couldn’t see the boards themselves And then my alt can still see the boards just couldn’t post without being whitelisted

Just look at it on your phone. I did it after the ban. Not since. Makes me want to vomit more than stale or hot beer!

no Thanks. I made my peace with what went down. No need to make the jobs of the mods there any rougher. They already have enough to deal with behind the scenes

Are you asking about an addadicktome or getting new posters for this board?