I'm sick and tire of this shit

LeroyOU12

that MSM hyping up this Wuhan virus. I don't recall they went ape shit like this with Swine flu back in 2009 that infected 60 million and killed over 12,000 in US. Globally, an estimated 151,700 to 575,400 people died from swine flu in the first year of the pandemic.

It's Coronavius this and that everywhere I turn, fuck them.
https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...-about-the-world-s-last-pandemic-in-2009.html

It's been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side and said, "I'm angry"
Five days since you laughed at me, saying
"Get that together, come back and see me"
Three days since the living room
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday, you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days 'til I say I'm sorry

d1e.jpg

Spreads more easily, has a much longer incubation time, Kills more people that it infects, has no vaccine, and biggest issue it hospitalizes 15-20% of the people that get it.

The numbers you quote about the swine flu are for the entire duration of the epidemic. If you compare both at 4 months from time of discovery the numbers for Corona are staggeringly higher and that is with countries completely shutting down to slow the spread... I will link you a good read if you would like.

Spreads more easily, has a much longer incubation time, Kills more people that it infects, has no vaccine, and biggest issue it hospitalizes 15-20% of the people that get it.

The numbers you quote about the swine flu are for the entire duration of the epidemic. If you compare both at 4 months from time of discovery the numbers for Corona are staggeringly higher and that is with countries completely shutting down to slow the spread... I will link you a good read if you would like.
We aren't prepared, and we've only begun.
This is a sobering look at life in 6 months, IF
we don't get serious, now...

We aren't prepared, and we've only begun.
This is a sobering look at life in 6 months, IF
we don't get serious, now...
Yep.. People need to stop screwing around and understand what is to some if we do not keep our asses inside and slow the spread... I love the search part of the article.. Amazingly cool.

Hope you and your family are doing well and if course you have plenty of great green to get ya through lol. Be safe