Iowa wrestling

Copejunkie

The Cornfather
The 2nd ranked and soon to be #1 Iowa Hawkeye wrestling team beat arch rival iowa st today in Ames 29 to 6. Feeeeeeeels gooood.Iowa pretty much dominated the meet winning 8 of 10 matches. The only losses were at 141 and 157 respectively. At 141 our backup lost in overtime and at 157 our number 2 ranked guy got upset by a legit freshman who is a junior world champ. Carr from ia st is probably the most under ranked wrestler in the ncaa at this time but wont be for long. Unfortunately, I had to listen to it on the radio because I had work to do.

Guessing Bobby is wrestling for Gable due to his offseason problems? Just hope the individuals perform well this year, as the dual team is not looking good for the Gophers.
Yeah he is. I'm not sure whether he will wrestle at all this year

Home slate for Hawkeye wrestling is huge this year. I think we get something like 7 of the top 10 teams at home. It wouldnt surprise me if overall wrestling attendance beats MBB if the wheels fall off MBB.

Home slate for Hawkeye wrestling is huge this year. I think we get something like 7 of the top 10 teams at home. It wouldnt surprise me if overall wrestling attendance beats MBB if the wheels fall off MBB.
Yeah home slate is awesome. I'm getting my money's worth out of my season tickets for sure. Problem is next year will probably be a really lite home schedule like last year. Though if Michigan is on the schedule that could be a good one with them getting all their Olympic redshirts back.