It's been nice knowing yall

LeroyOU12

I just wanted to say that in case Rona kills my ass. According to TX governor apocalypse is coming. 100s of thousands of Texans are gonna die, he raised Rona alert to red level, shutdown all bars indefinitely starting at noon yesterday, ban all tubing and canoeing on rivers and lakes (wtf).

So if I die yall have a good life, and NO you cannot have my shit.

I just wanted to say that in case Rona kills my ass. According to TX governor apocalypse is coming. 100s of thousands of Texans are gonna die, he raised Rona alert to red level, shutdown all bars indefinitely starting at noon yesterday, ban all tubing and canoeing on rivers and lakes (wtf).

Well, whatcha gonna do with it then? Have it donated to some goody two shoes out fit rather than this assemblage of riff raff here?

Well shit, that means our governor will shut it down too. RIP Economy, it was nice knowing you.

That is ridiculous. Jet skis are still good to go then?

nasal-spray.jpg

i barely knew ya -

guess thats why
i aint gettin any of yer shit -.

(pm me yer ol ladys digits, just in case -
i'll be respectful, and wait the standard
17 days)