I've got a legitimate problem...

tinp

Your mom's member
...after putting that azz to sleep, I like to stream me some binge-worthy TV.

...once the wad is shot, we men tend to be sleepy so I get through half an episode and fall sleep.

Here's where the real issue comes:

NetFlix, HBOMax, Hulu, YoutubeTV, peacock, Paramount+....

...none have a "viewer fell sleep" function. I lose my spot during the binge and have to find where my consciousness fell off in the middle of an episode. The streaming services continue with the series showing while I slumber. I have to go back and re-set episodes once I find my spot.

I'm considering asking my maid to hang around through the lovemaking and attend my needs during the post-bliss binge.

200.gif

...after putting that azz to sleep, I like to stream me some binge-worthy TV.

...once the wad is shot, we men tend to be sleepy so I get through half an episode and fall sleep.

Here's where the real issue comes:

NetFlix, HBOMax, Hulu, YoutubeTV, peacock, Paramount+....

...none have a "viewer fell sleep" function. I lose my spot during the binge and have to find where my consciousness fell off in the middle of an episode. The streaming services continue with the series showing while I slumber. I have to go back and re-set episodes once I find my spot.

I'm considering asking my maid to hang around through the lovemaking and attend my needs during the post-bliss binge.

200.gif
You mean @CowpokeU doesn't meet all your needs? Figured he was a snoozer. Quit feeding him pizza rolls after the magic happens.