June pics

Couple of our big boys. They only hang with the herd during rutting season in the fall. They are both 12yrs old and weigh in around 2100 lbs each

jc7qma49q3adbod6g.jpg

Couple of our big boys. They only hang with the herd during rutting season in the fall. They are both 12yrs old and weigh in around 2100 lbs each

jc7qma49q3adbod6g.jpg
I want to ride one! There's a local rodeo that always bucks out bison as their rodeo gimmick. I never entered for bison because I was too focused on riding broncs. That rodeo is always on my birthday weekend, so for my 40th I planned on entering the bison riding.... And they didn't have it that year. I was disappointed.
I was always honored that your father asked me to hunt one horseback with him for out get together that never happened.

Are you an undercover yankee?

The next thing you know we'll find out you have orange clothing in your closet. 😁

Well I do have a blue Boise State hoodie with orange that I picked up during my visit to the Smurf Turf last year. I also have an Auburn hat that I took off of @batchaps4me head last year during a visit with him in Tennessee.

I learned how much I like raw fish with soy or wasabi while I was stationed in Japan.

Ummm Wasabi...
Well I do have a blue Boise State hoodie with orange that I picked up during my visit to the Smurf Turf last year. I also have an Auburn hat that I took off of @batchaps4me head last year during a visit with him in Tennessee.

I learned how much I like raw fish with soy or wasabi while I was stationed in Japan.
Ummmm Wasabi...

To each their own, it's just never been my thing. The texture, temperature, and raw seafood smell get to me.