Late Night Crew

cfbmemes_

Administrator
Staff member
Questions of the night.

• What team surprisingly makes it to a NY6 Bowl Game?
  • What team is the most overrated in 2019?
  • Who wins between FSU vs Boise State? :FSU::Boise:

Also, drop a good song @OldDevilDawg

1. Not a total surprise but Utah. Their 3 toughest games (BYU, USC, and Washington) are on the road, but if they can pick off 2 out of 3 and make a good showing/win the Pac 12 title game look out.

2. This is a stretch but Oklahoma. I think they will be pretty good and should win the Big 12 but it's a possibility. Their QB knows how to win but isn't nearly as dynamic as their last two. The WR's are exceptional but aside from Lamb and Calcaterria are young. They replace alot on their OL. They made a great hire at DC but even with their talent it's hard to make that big of a change overnight. HC looks like a worldbeater but he's still green and we haven't seen how he responds when things start to go off the rails. Until proven otherwise they are the standard bearer for the conference but the homer in me wonders if they take a step back this year.

3. FSU

1. Not a total surprise but Utah. Their 3 toughest games (BYU, USC, and Washington) are on the road, but if they can pick off 2 out of 3 and make a good showing/win the Pac 12 title game look out.

2. This is a stretch but Oklahoma. I think they will be pretty good and should win the Big 12 but it's a possibility. Their QB knows how to win but isn't nearly as dynamic as their last two. The WR's are exceptional but aside from Lamb and Calcaterria are young. They replace alot on their OL. They made a great hire at DC but even with their talent it's hard to make that big of a change overnight. HC looks like a worldbeater but he's still green and we haven't seen how he responds when things start to go off the rails. Until proven otherwise they are the standard bearer for the conference but the homer in me wonders if they take a step back this year.

3. FSU

Honestly with how weak the PAC 12 South is, Utah needs to make their move now. Honestly the difference between them and the North Champion isn't much.

• What team surprisingly makes it to a NY6 Bowl Game? My Gamecocks
  • What team is the most overrated in 2019? Clemson ( Don't argue with me on this )
  • Who wins between FSU vs Boise State? :FSU::Boise: The 'Noles

1. Texas. I think they finally have the breakout season they’ve been looking for for years. They’ve been recruiting their asses off and their biggest OOC game against LSU comes at home.

2. Probably Michigan. Preseason top 10 on name recognition alone. Got run out of the stadium in their final two games. Also Harbaugh sucks a fat one.

3. FSU by 2-3 scores easy imo.

Screw a damn dirty swamp lizard right in the ass.

Wait, what was the question?
giphy.gif

That's skillets lead feamle singer and their drummer. They're Christian rock but I went and saw them in Feb at WinterJam and she puts on a heckuva show!