Look. We know PITT isnt good

Irishblooded

But I think it is fair to say that Narduzzi knows how to coach defense. So in case you didn't get to see this gem last week. Here is Chris Tyree on a punt return for a TD. Seriously gave me Rocket Ishmal vibes.

Enjoy

But I think it is fair to say that Narduzzi knows how to coach defense. So in case you didn't get to see this gem last week. Here is Chris Tyree on a punt return for a TD. Seriously gave me Rocket Ishmal vibes.

Enjoy
Still cant believe yall lost to Louisville...but Im a UL hater

Any given day.

Actually their HC is one of the guys I really wanted ND to consider when Kelly left
I am a WVU fan and work in Pittsburgh. My opinion of him based on what I have seen and discussions I have had with pitt fans - I think Narduzzi is a good coach (not great, but better than average) but just a bad personality. I would not want him as my teams head coach.

I am a WVU fan and work in Pittsburgh. My opinion of him based on what I have seen and discussions I have had with pitt fans - I think Narduzzi is a good coach (not great, but better than average) but just a bad personality. I would not want him as my teams head coach.

No. Not narduzzi. I actually think he isn't a good HC. Great DC. Just not a HC. And Narduzzi. If you look back at his comments on ND. You will find Narduzzi is not a fan of ND as a school and program in any way.

I was talking about Jeff Brohm. I think he is one of the best offensive minds in college. He does a great job recruiting and getting his guys amped up to play against competition. Would have loved to see what he could do with the resources of ND vs Purdue or Louisville.