Meanwhile in the PAC 12

Thanks. I'm not really sure about the PAC 12 as a whole. Utah, UW and USC look worse than expected. It's amazing what one or two wins can do for the perception of an entire conference.

Colorado could have easily won against top SEC tier Tex A/M. No excuses from the Aggies accepted. AZ st and UCLA took care of biz.

Last edited:
I was rooting hard for Colorado. I still can't figure out if Coach Dorrell's time and more experience has made him a better head coach than his time at ucla. He has Colorado heading in the right direction, so its a wait and see right now.

When I was figuring out USC's record before the season started I was predicting 8-4 with losses to Utah, ND, ASU and ucla or 7-5 with a loss to Colorado. Now I'm thinking 6-6 with an additional loss to BYU.

I was rooting hard for Colorado. I still can't figure out if Coach Dorrell's time and more experience has made him a better head coach than his time at ucla. He has Colorado heading in the right direction, so its a wait and see right now.

When I was figuring out USC's record before the season started I was predicting 8-4 with losses to Utah, ND, ASU and ucla or 7-5 with a loss to Colorado. Now I'm thinking 6-6 with an additional loss to BYU.
Long way to go yet brother!

I never thought I would have seen a kicker ejected for targeting on the opening kick off. PAC refs set the bar high smh haha.
Helton needs to go and he needs to take Graham Harrells air raid with him. I can’t fault Slovis the offense is just one dimensional. I was surprised to see Slovis under center gif 1 play. And it was the most effective I’ve seen SC on short yardage in a long time. But GH wants to blame everyone but himself. Best case scenerio they play spoiler for a few teams. They may beat ND I think they are a big over rated imo. If SC can find a pulse on offense and Helton finds his way out the door. This is unacceptable by SC standards. Hopefully this leads to coaching changes and the return of the traditional SC offense sheepdog Fight On \/

I never thought I would have seen a kicker ejected for targeting on the opening kick off. PAC refs set the bar high smh haha.
Helton needs to go and he needs to take Graham Harrells air raid with him. I can’t fault Slovis the offense is just one dimensional. I was surprised to see Slovis under center gif 1 play. And it was the most effective I’ve seen SC on short yardage in a long time. But GH wants to blame everyone but himself. Best case scenerio they play spoiler for a few teams. They may beat ND I think they are a big over rated imo. If SC can find a pulse on offense and Helton finds his way out the door. This is unacceptable by SC standards. Hopefully this leads to coaching changes and the return of the traditional SC offense sheepdog Fight On \/

Graham basically blaming the players was bullshit. Fire Helton now, everyone knows he earned it. The season is not going to get better under his leadership. There is no reason to wait.

Graham basically blaming the players was bullshit. Fire Helton now, everyone knows he earned it. The season is not going to get better under his leadership. There is no reason to wait.
Completely agree there is no reason for anymore press conferences with Heltons status quo responses and zero improvement. And Harrell was completely in the wrong for blaming players. Harrell really needs to take accountability for his system. It’s not the players GH’s air raid has made the offense predictable and stagnant . Can’t expect WRs to get open for Slovis when teams just drop back with no running game to keep them honest. No excuse to keep Helton or GH around any longer

Completely agree there is no reason for anymore press conferences with Heltons status quo responses and zero improvement. And Harrell was completely in the wrong for blaming players. Harrell really needs to take accountability for his system. It’s not the players GH’s air raid has made the offense predictable and stagnant . Can’t expect WRs to get open for Slovis when teams just drop back with no running game to keep them honest. No excuse to keep Helton or GH around any longer
Let Donte take over. Our db’s are the best coached players on the team. At the end of the year let’s see what we got.

Let Donte take over. Our db’s are the best coached players on the team. At the end of the year let’s see what we got.
That’s what I would like to see. Let Coach Dee take over as interm head coach. Then look at our next HC after the season. If Bohn has any influence with Fickell who he hired as Cincys head coach while he was AD there that’s my top choice. He fits the old school USC style of play. Otherwise get a guy like Campbell who can make the most of the talent they have to work with. Or we set up a gofundme for Pete Carroll haha

Seriously it’s time for a change it’s we’ll overdo now