Mexican Pizza cut from Taco Bell roster

Luckily the worst Taco Bell I've ever patronized is next door to my favorite local Mexican Restaurant and they have excellent food and prices.

A 1/3 lb burrito that weighs as much as two squirrel dicks.....fuck you Taco Bell and the shitty tortilla you rode in on.

No apologies @UCFhonors.

Buddy in high school (70’s/80’s) worked at a Taco Bell. Said he would never eat Taco Bell food after being behind the scenes.
In HS I was a dish washer and did all the salad bar prep, my gf at the time once said ‘if you knew what happened in the slaughter house you’d be a vegetarian’....my response, ‘if you knew what happened in the salad bar prep you’d be an alcoholic’! Poor Shanna

BTW, Taco Bell, Del Taco and In-n-Out’s world headquarters are all in Irvine.

In HS I was a dish washer and did all the salad bar prep, my gf at the time once said ‘if you knew what happened in the slaughter house you’d be a vegetarian’....my response, ‘if you knew what happened in the salad bar prep you’d be an alcoholic’! Poor Shanna

BTW, Taco Bell, Del Taco and In-n-Out’s world headquarters are all in Irvine.
My grandfather had a small slaughter house behind his country store, to sell fresh meat in the store. Slaughtering a hog, cow, deer, squirrel, rabbit, and other varmits, is still relatively commonplace around here. I imagine not so much around Irvine.

Menu streamlining....

So the $15.00/hour fast food employees can't learn how to make multiple items? I was 15 when I had to learn how to make every item in the Diner. At $1.35/hr...
i recall workin at bueno at 16 -
started washin trays,
and was runnin the front line
in less than a year -

i could make a taco, wrapped,
in 7 sec -

First they took my chilitos (chili cheese burritos they called them for a while....) and now this..... SCREW YOU Taco Bell!!

My grandfather had a small slaughter house behind his country store, to sell fresh meat in the store. Slaughtering a hog, cow, deer, squirrel, rabbit, and other varmits, is still relatively commonplace around here. I imagine not so much around Irvine.
Ruff, the Jed Clampet spirit is dead here. Buncha lames all the way around! You want something that bleeds mixed into your salad?? You fascist!! UGH!