***MLB World Series Game 7: Washington 6 at Houston 2 - FINAL***

Kace-1

Staff member
Yes, the more important NWSL Playoffs are tomorrow with 2 games deciding who plays for the Championship next week, but I get that this is yet another sausage party only type place and that y'all prefer men over women... and trust me there's nothing wrong with that. ;)

Game 1 is Tuesday Night in Houston so we'll have the DH for the opening 2 contests between the Washington Nationals and Houston Astros.

ASTRO%2BRUN%2BCYCLE.gif

So was Bryce Harper the issue in DC? He goes to Philly, the dont meet expectation. Nats, sweep my Cards, and in WS.

Pictures of NWSL pitchers or GTFO.

2 great matches today. The Courage had to go to an extra session to beat Rapinoe and the Reign 4-1, but they got it done in Cary and basically get to host next week for the Championship. They'll play the Red Stars who beat Portland 1-0.

The NWSL Championship is next Sunday and yes, it'll be the only sporting event that matters to me that day.

Sam Kerr, who scored the lone goal in the Red Stars/Thorn match today.
Image result for sam kerr red stars

Megan Rapinoe, who played in a losing effort for Reign FC of Seattle.

Image result for megan rapinoe reign fc

Heather O'Reilly who scored the opening goal for the Courage late in regulation.

Image result for heather o'reilly courage

Crystal Dunn who also scored for NC today.

Image result for crystal dunn courage

2 great matches today. The Courage had to go to an extra session to beat Rapinoe and the Reign 4-1, but they got it done in Cary and basically get to host next week for the Championship. They'll play the Red Stars who beat Portland 1-0.

The NWSL Championship is next Sunday and yes, it'll be the only sporting event that matters to me that day.

Sam Kerr, who scored the lone goal in the Red Stars/Thorn match today.
Image result for sam kerr red stars

Megan Rapinoe, who played in a losing effort for Reign FC of Seattle.

Image result for megan rapinoe reign fc

Heather O'Reilly who scored the opening goal for the Courage late in regulation.

Image result for heather o'reilly courage'reilly courage

Crystal Dunn who also scored for NC today.

Image result for crystal dunn courage
Oh, my bad, I thought you were referring to the NorthWest Softball League. Carry on.

He "Anyway'd" me.
Thought maybe because this was a Major League Baseball thread, you would counterpoint it with a Softball topic.

Apologies for my misapplication.

Meanwhile, most of the focus is less on there being a game and more on this.

He said he was “... sorry if anyone was offended by my actions.”

For those wondering, apologizing "if" means you haven't actually apologized yet.

Zimmerman of the Nationals provides our first home run of the series.