Moral or ethical question

Bama Believer

18 and Counting! Roll Tide!!!
I work in a small family owned metal shop. Owners wife and 28 year old son both work there, owner also has two young kids boy 7 , girl 6 who both come to the shop when not in school.
The other day the boy and girl were near my machine and got into a children's quarrel and the boy twisted her titty and said got your nipple, then he grabbed her crotch and said crotch squeeze.. then they stopped and resumed playing,,
Would you tell the owner and his wife about this or mind ya business?

I would have had a very hard time not whipping his ass right there.
I definitely would have marched his ass up to his parents and told them what happened.
Unacceptable behavior like that out of a 7 year old needs to be addressed or he will continue.
when I read your response it startled me a bit, then I re-read what I typed, and yes, it looks very black and white and I would have the exact same response,, while there should not be a moral or ethical question (and I think that is how I need to look at it), there are circumstances that give me pause,, these are great kids, and a great family,, hard working farm type people that dont drink, drug or anything like that, very conservative in views and beliefs, typical in what you would find in rural Alabama,, btw, they could care less about sports,, more into Ag... the kids are usually well mannered, do well in school, and I really dont think there was anything sexual about what happened,, honestly, the boy played baseball this year for the first time in organized sports and only wanted to because all his friends were doing it,, I think he might have learned that from some of the other boys on the team... not sure..

btw, I did talk to the parents this afternoon, it went well, I suggested to the mother that she talk to the girl and get her to tell what happened and then make sure she knows she is not in trouble and to let her know the seriousness of this behavior and that she should tell her mother immediately no matter who does it.. and the boys father thanked me for telling them and assured me that this lesson would be taught and learned..

Sexual deviants are nothing new, they were around when we were kids too,, Just not as bold as they are now. now more than ever, Children need to be taught to be on guard, which is a damn shame,, Innocence lost!

I work in a small family owned metal shop. Owners wife and 28 year old son both work there, owner also has two young kids boy 7 , girl 6 who both come to the shop when not in school.
The other day the boy and girl were near my machine and got into a children's quarrel and the boy twisted her titty and said got your nipple, then he grabbed her crotch and said crotch squeeze.. then they stopped and resumed playing,,
The bigger question is will they be doing that six years from now.

Tell the father.

Good deal!
1) If you were the father, wouldnt you want to know?
2)What if this progressed into something worse? How would you feel for not saying anything after you knew?

You did the right thing!
both questions I have asked myself... i always knew I was going to say something about it... because of #1 above if nothing else,, Posted here to get yalls thoughts..

How did it go?
giphy.gif

Hi OP. Next time I was in a quarterly job interview and they critiqued my work I grab the wife's fun bag nozzle along with that 28 y.o's taint and yell in their faces "Weld these together ya fuckin' losers!"