Morning, ladies and gents, and those in b/w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Moving slow this morning. @Tidergirl is insomnia contagious? Had a hell of a time staying asleep last night, I finally went out around 2 am. Keep the coffee coming!
wake up coffee GIF by good-morning

Good morning everyone. Moving slow this morning. @Tidergirl is insomnia contagious? Had a hell of a time staying asleep last night, I finally went out around 2 am. Keep the coffee coming!
wake up coffee GIF by good-morning
don't you put that evil insomnia on me, but you are keeping the coffee warm so you are off the hook. considering its 2pm and looking in my cup, thinking, is there was therebanother cup left in coffee pot? now that i entirely your fault. that and it's 39 outside.

don't you put that evil insomnia on me, but you are keeping the coffee warm so you are off the hook. considering its 2pm and looking in my cup, thinking, is there was therebanother cup left in coffee pot? now that i entirely your fault. that and it's 39 outside.
There is ALWAYS another cup at my house! And as far as the temperature, I thought I'd left that shit in Colorado!

Status
Not open for further replies.