Most electrifying players in CFB

And Barry Sanders and Desmond Howard need to be in the top 10.
Definitely some recency bias, I’m assuming the Twitter account is run by someone relatively young. And almost entirely high profile programs. But, with Twitter paying cash for views, that makes sense.

Randy Moss, Doug Flutie, Steve McNair were all great at smaller schools. Top 10 is hard to break into though.

Barry Sanders is the worst omission though.

Definitely some recency bias, I’m assuming the Twitter account is run by someone relatively young. And almost entirely high profile programs. But, with Twitter paying cash for views, that makes sense.

Randy Moss, Doug Flutie, Steve McNair were all great at smaller schools. Top 10 is hard to break into though.

It might also be what you consider "electric" Moss was a freak and a true talent, but he was more of a straight line speed receiver in college. Flutie was able to extend plays and get the ball out, but I don't consider him electric either (BC is not a small school)
However, NO ONE could say McNair and Sanders were not electric.

It might also be what you consider "electric" Moss was a freak and a true talent, but he was more of a straight line speed receiver in college. Flutie was able to extend plays and get the ball out, but I don't consider him electric either (BC is not a small school)
However, NO ONE could say McNair and Sanders were not electric.
I had the same thought as I typed Moss’ name.

Ndonkeykong Suh was electric to me, but a D lineman can only make so many plays against a scheme designed to avoid him. If you compared only the highlights, he’d be waaaay up there on the Wow scale.

I actually thought the bammer QB played lights out against UT last year. He was unbelievable.

IMO, "Rocket" Ismail belongs in the top 10. Every time he touched the ball, there was a legit possibility that he was going the distance. One of the most electrifying players I ever saw.