Music you like... fug what they say!

Michael Poulsen is the best vocalist I've ever seen live. Hands down. Not even close. And I've seen a SHITLOAD!!!!!
I'm hoping they come around this way. I'd love to see them live, it looks like a blast!
How you been? I'm unmedicated, by choice. The twins turn 14 tomorrow... WOW!! I remember
'subsonic' and I had our kids (my daughter) very close together. Good times!

I'm hoping they come around this way. I'd love to see them live, it looks like a blast!
How you been? I'm unmedicated, by choice. The twins turn 14 tomorrow... WOW!! I remember
'subsonic' and I had our kids (my daughter) very close together. Good times!
Living the dream, bro. Working too much, drinking too much, and thinking too much. Same as it ever was. Got a wife that loves me unconditionally, a 10 month old grandson that wears my ass out every day when I get home, and a boss that won't fire me no matter how much I bitch about the clusterfuck I call a job. Those were some amazing times back then. Hard to believe y'all's kids are close to grown now. You need to visit the Lounge once in a while.

Not gonna lie. I have a short bucket list.
Sounds like we’ve both been to a ton of concerts. A lot of the same bands too. I did see Slipknot during The Pledge Of Allegience Tour with Rammstein Mudvayne and System of a Down. SOAD was terrible live Slipknot and Rammstein were awesome.We’re going to have to talk about concerts one day brother

I am jealous of @CouchOnFire i haven’t seen HIM live.