walkin thru the parkin lot,
buddy sees a cassette in a convertible stang,
grabs it and throws it in the portable player -
we were blown away -
who the hell is this??
the opening riff to this one is max edge -
Eddie was tops!

crank it!

^^^Then he got old like the rest of us, but his passion for his guitar never wavered. It was part of his living soul. What he did with a guitar gave everyone in the world a reason to believe that impossible didn't exist. Absolutely the best electric guitar player in the history of man.

^^^Then he got old like the rest of us, but his passion for his guitar never wavered. It was part of his living soul. What he did with a guitar gave everyone in the world a reason to believe that impossible didn't exist. Absolutely the best electric guitar player in the history of man.
no doubt -
really dug the progression -
the new sound or mean streets,
and when diver down came out -
wow!
little guitars, cathedral, and intruder -
fantastic works -

8 hours and 1.3M views
Tom McDonald is completely an independent artist. Him and his wife, Nova, do all of their videos and music mixing on a working man budget. Mother fucker has been preaching truth for nearly a decade. 2 recovering addicts that have made it in a cruel world that judged them harshly while they were down the rabbit hole.

It applies so well that there was a remake......

I know. And it charted fairly well. Thing is, a lot of songs that charted or were actually hits were covers.
Was kinda interesting for me to find that out.
And my curiosity of such was inspired when I found out that Steppenwolf's The Pusher was a cover by Hoyt Axton.