Music you like... fug what they say!

@OldDevilDawg, this ain't far from you and seems right up your alley. Just passing it along in case you haven't seen it yet.

logo.png

Link

Ok so this thread got me thinking. Most of us are fans of music, so how many instruments can you play? I can play 2. The piano and the trumpet. My daughters can each play the piano, and one each plays the flute, the saxophone, and the drums. The drummer also plays the bells as well. How about you

Ok so this thread got me thinking. Most of us are fans of music, so how many instruments can you play? I can play 2. The piano and the trumpet. My daughters can each play the piano, and one each plays the flute, the saxophone, and the drums. The drummer also plays the bells as well. How about you
I can play the radio. That's about it.

I'm a hella good knee slapper, no joke. I can't do spoons, but I make music, lol!