Music you like... fug what they say!

My favourite band right now and they’re from the UK. Sometimes they reply to me which is cool because I can’t believe they’re actually engaging with their fans

some of my favorite memories
are tied to this tune -
featured in the beach show
at sea world
when my kids were young -

lets get this party started !

Such an AMAZING live show!

Back then she was adamant about doing her thing her way. It caused some scrapes with her management on a regular basis, but it worked.

On a side note, that song almost put me in jail one night in Augusta, Georgia. I was none too damn happy with the way my then 3rd wife was dancing with her friend and her friend's boyfriend. I lost my shit and showed my ass. Yeah, We got kicked out of the club. When they turned off the music and turned the lights on, they were serious about calling the law. I realized it was time to leave.

I was always a fan of this one....

Such an AMAZING live show!

Back then she was adamant about doing her thing her way. It caused some scrapes with her management on a regular basis, but it worked.

On a side note, that song almost put me in jail one night in Augusta, Georgia. I was none too damn happy with the way my then 3rd wife was dancing with her friend and her friend's boyfriend. I lost my shit and showed my ass. Yeah, We got kicked out of the club. When they turned off the music and turned the lights on, they were serious about calling the law. I realized it was time to leave.

I was always a fan of this one....

this tune just came on my random play -

have similar memories with this one -
you may recall this story
which i related to @Shower Fart n @Proud_Okie -
it was the year tech (stoopidly)
fired the pirate
and played sparta in the alamo bowl -
shoulda got kicked outta the game,
for taunting other fans
(interestingly, they were tech "fans")
but the cop allowed us to watch the game
from some seats a bit higher up -
he stayed right there beside me
for the duration -

during the pregame tailgatin
a van with a large sound system
was blastin a tune i'd never heard -

anytime i hear this tune,
i recall that event -

wreck em!!

this tune just came on my random play -

have similar memories with this one -
you may recall this story
which i related to @Shower Fart n @Proud_Okie -
it was the year tech (stoopidly)
fired the pirate
and played sparta in the alamo bowl -
shoulda got kicked outta the game,
for taunting other fans
(interestingly, they were tech "fans")
but the cop allowed us to watch the game
from some seats a bit higher up -
he stayed right there beside me
for the duration -

during the pregame tailgatin
a van with a large sound system
was blastin a tune i'd never heard -

anytime i hear this tune,
i recall that event -

wreck em!!

Alicia Keys is another amazing talent and definitely on my bucket list. Seriously, I just got chills listening to her voice.

Sometimes a song comes on the radio that you just CAN'T change the station. No matter what most people think about the artist.

Last edited:
My Senior year in high school I bought a cassette while we were in Atlanta for a Chess tournament. When I talked them into playing it, they looked at me like I was crazy. Believe it or not, this was really hard rock in 1983. The first song released off "Midnight Madness", it was followed by "Sister Christian", and the rest is history.