NFL 2023 predictions

Big 8 Rules

This might be a year that a dark horse wins the race.

At some point the Chiefs are going to hit misfortune. Either CJ’s holdout or Kelce’s knee could really complicate things. Lots of fans around here think Mahomes is literally infallible but this year could prove to be really difficult.

Not sold on the Ravens, will never be sold on the Chargers or Raiders. Maybe it really is the Jags with the AFC opportunity coming out of a crappy division to lock down top seed and parlay that to the Super Bowl berth.

Huge year for Hurts to prove he can continue his rise from last year. If he does then the Eagles are probably top dog favorites. I’m semi-secretly harboring a hope that somehow the Kelce brothers synchronize their eventual retirement and play their last year together in Cleveland. That sentiment could get me strung up both here and Philly.

Really interested to see if the buzz around the Lions turns into anything on the field this year.

The Cowboys will Cowboy.

Last edited:
My 2023 NFL prediction......I will once again not watch a single game and not give a shit about the NFL. My wife has decided to be an Eagles fan. That's her choice. She thinks the Eagles will win the Superbowl.

Very few. Most were eminently catchable. Including the pick six.

This was not about missing Kelce and CJ. They still should have won. The WRs all looked awful.
4th n 25 deep in yer own end,
w/ 3 TOs and the 2min -
felt like coach shoulda punted there -
but yeah,
that doesnt excuse the numerous dropped balls -