***NFL Championship Sunday****

NoleKing

While the Super Bowl is “The Big Game.” Championship Sunday May be the better weekend.

Four teams left, two games, 60 minutes for the right to play for it all.

Can The Fat Man get over his Championship game hex? Can the Titans be only the third team to win all 3 road playoff games?

Can the Niners and Jimmy G complete the turnaround? And can A-A-Ron take a shit at glory as his career begins to enter its final phases.

Put some meat in the pot, open a bag of chips, crack a beer and settle in. We only have 3 football games left.

Picks:

Chiefs over Titans
Pack over Niners

I’m geeked. Not too high, because I know this team’s demons. But I gotta say, it feels different this year.

It’s felt different before. But this different feels different from all those other differents.

index.php

Is Dawson wearing "oops I crapped my pants" ?

Du9_tVkW0AEvmu5.jpg

*****AFC Championship*****
9J9dhhLeSa3syZ1bWXRjaw_96x96.png
at
5N0l1KbG1BHPyP8_S7SOXg_96x96.png

3:05pm ET is the kickoff time for the Titans and Chiefs with the winner heading to Miami Beach for the Super Bowl against either Green Bay or San Francisco.

While the Super Bowl is “The Big Game.” Championship Sunday May be the better weekend.

Four teams left, two games, 60 minutes for the right to play for it all.

Can The Fat Man get over his Championship game hex? Can the Titans be only the third team to win all 3 road playoff games?

Can the Niners and Jimmy G complete the turnaround? And can A-A-Ron take a shit at glory as his career begins to enter its final phases.

Put some meat in the pot, open a bag of chips, crack a beer and settle in. We only have 3 football games left.

Picks:

Chiefs over Titans
Pack over Niners
hopefully Chiefs won cover the spread as I have $100 on Titans +8.

Chiefs get the ball to start second half. Have lost count of how many times they’ve turned that into at least ten points across back to back possessions.

Last edited: