****NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend***

NoleKing

We’ve moved down to 8! The one and two seed make their January debut while 3 teams attempt to become road true road Warriors.

Good matchups and some new blood in the mix as were guaranteed to not have a Patriots or Saints SB.

Last week I took the Bodie Miller, so hopefully this week is better.

Saturday Games

4:35PM Vikings @ 49ers (NBC)
8:15 PM Titans @ Ravens (CBS

I’ll stick with the home teams in this one. Give me the 49ers and the Ravens.

Sunday Games

3:05PM Texans @ Chiefs (CBS)
6:40PM Seahawks @ Packers (FOX)

I’ll take the Fat Man and Mahomes who everyone seems to be forgetting are in the playoffs and I’ll take the Seahawks winning via a cheap hit from Clowney on Rodgers.

Dial in, we’re one week away from Championship Sunday! Let’s Goooooooo!

I think we see a rarity with all four home teams winning, but I think the AFC matches both turn out a lot closer than expected. Watson, Mahomes and Jackson are all superlative. Tannehill comes back to earth but Henry keeps pounding (a repeat of last week).

49ers roll with their defense, and Jimmy G passes his first playoff test with a decent showing. Ominously, Dee Ford returns and is called for two neutral zone infractions. Packers slog out an ugly and uninspiring win that continues to lead us to wonder if Green Bay’s twenty some-odd year long run of sterling QB play is coming to a fizzling end.

Other than the Seahawks losing, I have little interest in these games. My team (Eagles) is out and the teams I especially hate (Cowgirls, Cheatriots) are as well.

It's pretty sad that the only reason I have interest in the playoffs
is because of Madden '20. There were 4 challenges, pick the 4
winners this week, play the games and you get a cards worth, well
I won't know until the teams I picked and played win or lose.

Raiders have been my team since '80-'81... yeah, it's sucked
for far too long now. And Vegas, shit... I may become a 'Stillers'
fan, UGH!!!!

Hope this result isn’t going to have the Chiefs looking ahead to the Super Bowl. Tough road ahead as all of these AFC teams remaining are capable of going all the way.
Well. Maybe not Baltimore. 😜

AFC Championship
Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs

NFC Championship
Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers