NFL Draft Weekend in KC

Big 8 Rules

How’s this for a draft weekend backdrop. Our historic Union Station facade as the stage background, the Bloch Fountain in front, the National World War I Memorial and Museum in the mix and getting tons of visitors.

In the last eight years this midtown area has hosted one World Series and two Super Bowl celebrations. This weekend should be great as long as the weather holds up.

IMG_9266.jpegIMG_9269.jpegIMG_9268.jpegIMG_9267.jpeg

Last edited:
Huge crowd for the draft in KC. Especially considering they don’t get a pick until #32.

LMAO. 3 QBs taken in the top 4 and Stetson Bennett outperformed all of them head to head.
To be fair I consider Richardson as the first WR off the board. Reminds me of Terelle Pryor imo.

Was hoping Addison would slip to the Giants. Never could stand the Vikings.

NFL pays too much attention to measurables and combine hype. And not enough attention to on field play. AR is a project , terrible accuracy always looks lost. Colts should have gone with Levis imo.
I never liked the Colts anyways. A bad UK team picked him apart and he looked dumbfounded. Guess we will see what happens with all of them.

I never cared for the colts either. Wouldn’t mind seeing Levi’s to the Raiders.
The highlights they showed of AR could have easily been picked off or the long ball was a mismatch of a receiver that was super speedy and a college football defensive breakdown. What do I know though? Just a fan. lol Someone even compared him to a prodigy of Donnovan McMann,

Thought I heard Levis left town today after not being selected last night. Some awkward green room scenes last night.

Mayer was ready for the NFL 2 years ago. Dude is a stud.
As much disdain I have for ND Mayer is definitely a stud. Surprised the Raiders have made very solid picks so far. Gave me Casper flashbacks. If they can find a Stabler and Biletnikoff they could possibly add a Branch in three years. May get me to watch NFL again haha

The Eagles have an interesting dynamic going building a UGA defense and an Alabama offense.

As much disdain I have for ND Mayer is definitely a stud. Surprised the Raiders have made very solid picks so far. Gave me Casper flashbacks. If they can find a Stabler and Biletnikoff they could possibly add a Branch in three years. May get me to watch NFL again haha

The Eagles have an interesting dynamic going building a UGA defense and an Alabama offense.
Fu5V4cvXgAAE2Yi