PAC 12

cfbmemes_

Administrator
Staff member
They haven't been in the national championship picture since Oregon lost to Ohio State after they embarrassed FSU. Washington did make a CFP but we knew they weren't getting past Bama. Who will carry the PAC 12 flagship this season?
JEMSEx1.jpg

Utah has become the sexy choice. For me, I am a bit on the skeptical side, Chris Peterson seems to have our number. Didn't stop me from betting on us back in May though while the odds were pretty decent...

Utah in the South seem to be getting some love. Their game at the Coliseum on a Friday night and their November game in Washington are a couple of games I am looking forward to watching. As for USC, I don't have a lot of high hopes with Helton still running things.

Reorganize the conference leadership to make the PAC relevant. Schools like Mater Dei, St John Boscoe, Servite, Orange Lutheran and many others are producing huge talent and the kids are going elsewhere while Larry Scott is winning tennis titles and making $5.7M per. Ugh!

I do think it helps having Oregon State as a North opponent this season. We should know a lot about the Utes by November 2.

printable-utah-football-schedule.png