Picture Thread November Edition

If anyone remembers, my uncle gave one lady permission to get a mess of fish out of one of his ponds right before he spent two and a half months in various hospitals at 80.

More than a dozen people showed up and cleaned out two of three ponds. My brother and I have been feeding the hell out of what was left and now we have at least five generations.

View attachment 1544

Forest fire.

Like I said in the report.

Didn't you get it?
I did! Saw it after my post! Good one 😂!
I’ve actually got two burning right now. Had a couple of dead hickory trees I cut down a while back, and I’ve been letting the stumps sit. I drilled holes in them, soaked them in diesel fuel and lit em up. They’ll burn most of the day.

I did! Saw it after my post! Good one 😂!
I’ve actually got two burning right now. Had a couple of dead hickory trees I cut down a while back, and I’ve been letting the stumps sit. I drilled holes in them, soaked them in diesel fuel and lit em up. They’ll burn most of the day.
Awful close to a major interstate highway to be burning, ain't it?

Awful close to a major interstate highway to be burning, ain't it?
Living in the country has its advantages. I was a fireman with the local VFD for 13 years. All they ask is that if it’s a large burn you call the dispatch office and let them know you’re doing a controlled burn. A small fire like this is no big deal.

Living in the country has its advantages. I was a fireman with the local VFD for 13 years. All they ask is that if it’s a large burn you call the dispatch office and let them know you’re doing a controlled burn. A small fire like this is no big deal.
tenor.gif