Predict your top 4 - bowl show starts tomorrow at noon

TCU should at least drop to 4. You don’t lose and stay just because. But it’d already apparently popular opinion TCU in over Bama, which I am fine with as I don’t think we can win it, but it’s more Bama fatigue than true logic, though I know I’ll get little sympathy there.

TCU should at least drop to 4. You don’t lose and stay just because. But it’d already apparently popular opinion TCU in over Bama, which I am fine with as I don’t think we can win it, but it’s more Bama fatigue than true logic, though I know I’ll get little sympathy there.
BAMA fatigue be damned. Let em live with it. But, didn't even win the division so we go with whoever they choose.

BAMA fatigue be damned. Let em live with it. But, didn't even win the division so we go with whoever they choose.

On a neutral field, Bama beats TCU by double digits. Prove me wrong.

PracticalSpiritedGoat-max-1mb.gif

well, the cheezy bowl turned their nose up
at 4th place Tech,
and skipped over Ok St & Baylor,
and took the name-brand 7th place sooners -

Tech agst Ol Miss in the Texas bowl -
wreck em!