Predict your top 4 for the first playoff ballot Tuesday

He might not, but when you take away teams that mostly play G-5 or P-5 that should be G-5 and cheating, the teams I mentioned are the clear cut leaders.
Penix could win the Heisman and UW win the Natty and you would still be giving him sht. lol

Penix could win the Heisman and UW win the Natty and you would still be giving him sht. lol
I don't think you quite realize how battle hardened I am. I have battled scores of bammers at a time on Rivals for ages while they were at their height of strength and the Vols in the deepest valleys. No matter how powerful you are, no one or nothing is perfect and I would attack the little chinks in their armor. I never sue for peace nor do I understand the term fall back. When we are beat, I'll admit it with grace and polite dignity, but until then, it's give them hell.

Oh, UT just beat Mich St in CBB. I think we may have the best UT CBB in history and Barnes will be mobilizing Orange forces to raid Lexington soon. Since I like you I will be sure to give you a heads up so you and your family can escape the carnage.

I don't think you quite realize how battle hardened I am. I have battled scores of bammers at a time on Rivals for ages while they were at their height of strength and the Vols in the deepest valleys. No matter how powerful you are, no one or nothing is perfect and I would attack the little chinks in their armor. I never sue for peace nor do I understand the term fall back. When we are beat, I'll admit it with grace and polite dignity, but until then, it's give them hell.

Oh, UT just beat Mich St in CBB. I think we may have the best UT CBB in history and Barnes will be mobilizing Orange forces to raid Lexington soon. Since I like you I will be sure to give you a heads up so you and your family can escape the carnage.
Your hubby must be a Saint. Hope you dont give him hell like the vengeance you throw around about CFB! :)

You’re a lady, tis true.

Still Champs til you ain't.

But I do think even if it wasn't specifically ND that Ohio St beat but another like ranked team that Ohio has the best resume in college football this year.
Voting pundits in the AP and desk level decision making nobodies in the "Coaches" poll are a whole lot different than the committee. While I still think the BCS was a better version of what should decide "playoff" teams, we have what we have. tOSU has the best resume with their wins over ND and PennSt. IMO, FSU has the second best resume with their win over LSU. Michigan's schedule so far is worse than UGA's, but that's beside the point. ESPN's FPI loves them. As a Dawg fan, I would be perfectly content with being #4 or #5 in the first CFP rankings. The next 3 games are against ranked opponents. It's nut cutting time.