Preseason ESPN's SP+ Ratings

I'm interested to see how Leary does at UK. I expected more from him last year at NC State but he also didn't have a ton of weapons. I think UK probably has more on the perimeter.
Leary has yet to finsih a true healthy season. We have two or three dangerous receivers in sophomores Barion Brown and Dane Key. If we can fix the oline and with OC Coen back, look out. If Leary goes down then its gonna be a shit show, we have no QB#2 worth a crap.

That SunBelt schedule this year is gonna kick their ass.

Road games at:

Virginia
Troy
Utah State
Marshall
Georgia State
Coastal Carolina

That'll be a rough road.

ODU
AppSt
Georgia Southern

At home against them 3 is not gonna be a cake walk.

I don't have a lot to back it up because they don't have a lot of star power, but consistently, game after game, they just keep winning. So like UGA, they are guilty of being just Dawgs on that field until proven innocent lol

I don't have a lot to back it up because they don't have a lot of star power, but consistently, game after game, they just keep winning. So like UGA, they are guilty of being just Dawgs on that field until proven innocent lol
Their schedule this past season was very soft. That's how the SunBelt does business. They better bring their "A" game in 2023, because this year, they get the gauntlet.

JMU is a preseason Top 10 and nobody can change my mind

Pump the breaks. They're a good team but they aren't even a top 30 team in the country.

I remind you that they only played one P5 opponent (Middle of the road Louisville) and they got worked.