Quid Pro Quo

Asked Mr BG to do something he's usually handled in the past.

He informed me that he's retired now, to call someone to do it for me (and get your mind out of the gutters).

So when he asked what was for dinner tonight, told him I was also retired and suggested he call someone to handle that for him.

Dont think he likes this quid pro quo much

Asked Mr BG to do something he's usually handled in the past.

He informed me that he's retired now, to call someone to do it for me (and get your mind out of the gutters).

So when he asked what was for dinner tonight, told him I was also retired and suggested he call someone to handle that for him.

Dont think he likes this quid pro quo much

It's just the two of you now right? Con the Mr. into smoking meat. Go on and on about how much you like bbq. That will keep him busy for HOURS... 😎

It's just the two of you now right? Con the Mr. into smoking meat. Go on and on about how much you like bbq. That will keep him busy for HOURS... 😎

Makes me wonder what YOU are smoking.

He slaps something on the grill, wakes up a couple hours later to check the temp, turn it over, then goes back to his nap.

I'm the one stuck finding the bread, making the sides, cleaning up afterward while he checks his high school buddies on facebook.

There is a reason (or many) it lasted this long. :Bama:
Ha, like there's any chance of that.

Younger model would probably want him to actually stay awake during sex.

... "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a small sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but at least I got to sleep with a hot 25-year-old blonde every night.

Now, we have a nice house, nice cars, big king size bed and plasma screen TV, but now I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25-year-old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and she would buy me a 10-inch black & white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve mid-life crisis problems.

Makes me wonder what YOU are smoking.

He slaps something on the grill, wakes up a couple hours later to check the temp, turn it over, then goes back to his nap.

I'm the one stuck finding the bread, making the sides, cleaning up afterward while he checks his high school buddies on facebook.
This is where you need to do a better part being YOU...

Ask him for something out of his comfort zone...

Ask him for a porchetta. If he nails it you will love him like brand new (depending on his wine selection). 😎