Quid Pro Quo

That’s got to be one old and smelly sponge.
giphy.gif

... "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a small sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but at least I got to sleep with a hot 25-year-old blonde every night.

Now, we have a nice house, nice cars, big king size bed and plasma screen TV, but now I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25-year-old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and she would buy me a 10-inch black & white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve mid-life crisis problems.
Reminds me of an older guy years ago that used to keep a picture of his house in his wallet to look at instead of a picture of his wife when he started getting urges.

Don't be so sensitive. My husband & I have been together long enough we joke about most everything, including our sex life.
I hope I don't screw this Rodney Dangerfield quote up.
It's not like my wife and i dont love each other, We want to have sex w/ each other. Problem is everytime we get naked together cant stop laughing.