Rain games

Our forecast for Michigan State is rain- I HATE rain because so many weird things can happen. It doesn't favor either team, just makes it more likely that some strange circumstance will have an impact. How do you feel about it?
I hate it as well. Just makes things sloppy and you end up with a diminished product on the field. It's miserable for the fans as well.

Our forecast for Michigan State is rain- I HATE rain because so many weird things can happen. It doesn't favor either team, just makes it more likely that some strange circumstance will have an impact. How do you feel about it?
Usually it favors ground and pound teams, but that ball gets slippery and anything can happen...

I had access to the MSU game but said no to the rain and it will be cold. Maybe it is age but rain and almost freezing do not agree with me anymore.

Hi OP, My name is TINP.

People are telling me you have "it"....

images

well there is a name I have missed for a very long time.
hope all is well and still keeping the shiny side up.

PSU is having a great year. My buddy that was pretty against the Franklin hire is even starting to come around.

really glad to see you old friend

well there is a name I have missed for a very long time.
hope all is well and still keeping the shiny side up.

PSU is having a great year. My buddy that was pretty against the Franklin hire is even starting to come around.

really glad to see you old friend

Franklin made a winner out of Vandy. Think about that for a minute. I've said it before and I'll say it again......He'll win a Natty at PSU, sooner or later. Bank it.

I had access to the MSU game but said no to the rain and it will be cold. Maybe it is age but rain and almost freezing do not agree with me anymore.
These days I'm a fair weather fan. What I mean by that is that I only participate in outdoor activities if the weather is decent. Whether I'm playing or just watching if the weather sucks I'm out.

Rain game for Mizzou at UK tonight. Can UK make it FIVE in a row against those Tigers? UK is ten point dogs in this one (nothing unsual).