Reflecting on your life so far

cfbmemes_

Administrator
Staff member
#1: What were the biggest investments you made in life?

#2: What were the biggest disappointments in life?

#3: What is something you wish you could do over again if anything?

GqMqRei.gif

38710_042914taco.jpg

tenor.gif

#1: What were the biggest investments you made in life?

#2: What were the biggest disappointments in life?

#3: What is something you wish you could do over again if anything?

#1. Wife and kids

#2. When I hurt others.........(becoming a Cubs fan might be a close second.....thanks WGN and Harry Carry)

#3. Marilyn.... or if I can’t do her again I’d say childhood to 17 ..... I had a lot of fun and little responsibility!

1. Wife and kid, but especially the wife because I wanted my daughter to see how she she should expect to be treated as an equal in any relationship. I hit the jackpot marrying at 21. Soooo much can go wrong at that early age, and it was just dumb luck on my part

2. I know my mom and dad loved me and I know they’d be proud of me, but I didn’t put nearly enough effort into getting to know them. Not even close.

3.See #2. I’d fix that in a heartbeat. I’d know everything about my mom’s life growing up in pre-war England and what The Blitz was like. My dad was in the OSS and parachuted behind enemy lines, attacked Nazis, collaborated with French Resistance, and came home with a beautiful English war bride. Now they’re decades gone and there’s so much I want to ask them. So much wasted opportunity.

Last edited:
#1: My kids.

#2: Not spending more time with my Pops.

#3: I should have went to college before I joined the USMC.

Sure? then you would have been one of "them"...

#1, Kids as well

#2, Not getting to know my dad better once I became an adult

#3 Joined the military after high school, even though they were drawing down after the war.

1. Family/Kids/Education
2. Not making an effort to develop life long friendships
3. I would have rejoined the military after Dental School. I miss it and it would have been less stressful than running a business

1- Family and Faith
2 - not enough time with Mom and Dad, not being able to help Amira
3- to change anything would mean changing potentially every outcome in life to date, so nothing