RIP Old Friend

Thanks for your friendship to the family. Thanks for the words of wisdom through the years. You made this video for dogs, but it rings true to you. Rest in peace Baxter, you will be missed.

I was VP of the Aggie Society at NE Oklahoma A&M before going to oSu and we brought Baxter Black to school to do a reading, standup and wisdom variety act, what we didn't expect was for him to spend the entire day with us touring campus barns, etc, signing copies of his book for us.

What an amazing guy that planted many nuggets of wisdom in my head as a young impressionable man.

I was VP of the Aggie Society at NE Oklahoma A&M before going to oSu and we brought Baxter Black to school to do a reading, standup and wisdom variety act, what we didn't expect was for him to spend the entire day with us touring campus barns, etc, signing copies of his book for us.

What an amazing guy that planted many nuggets of wisdom in my head as a young impressionable man.
He was a vet at the Simplot feedlot. He befriended Marla's grandfather. Send a special hand written note to the family when her grandpa passed. He was a special man. We need more like him.

If you bought a book of his he Would open it towards you, away from him, and sign it, upside down and backwards to him but right side up and left to right for you.