Rivals posters you want to and don't want to see

I’m tickled to see you checking in here man. And again, you know my ears are always open for you.
Funny, I was just looking at some of our previous messages and was going to check in. Hope you’re doing well, RD. I’m trying to become more active on here. Again, I appreciate you being there for me in the past. It’s great to see all these familiar faces on here.

Funny, I was just looking at some of our previous messages and was going to check in. Hope you’re doing well, RD. I’m trying to become more active on here. Again, I appreciate you being there for me in the past. It’s great to see all these familiar faces on here.

No thanks needed sir, just keep your chin up. Again, anytime you need an ear....

We need

The Buckeye beer snob/world traveler
The Texas fan in Muskogee that lives on a ranch
Leatherhemet
Mustang/ PSU fan
85Cock
The boise fan that was a dirty tanker
Skunk
I do declare
I dont declare
MaxPower
The FSU fan that got permabanned at the end with us.

This is my first time on this board. I was WDDT on the other boards but got sent to cuba a few months ago for for pointing out sublights inconsistencies. (The guy has zero idea how to manage people and is killing that board, but I have a feeling I am preaching to the choir)
sublight didn't kill the board, it was dying when he became a mod, but let's not rehash that whole thing. Welcome to FQ!

This is my first time on this board. I was WDDT on the other boards but got sent to cuba a few months ago for for pointing out sublights inconsistencies. (The guy has zero idea how to manage people and is killing that board, but I have a feeling I am preaching to the choir)

You’re not wrong on Sub. He sucks as a mod. But I will say that the board has been dying for years so I wouldn’t put the blame on him.

Horns fans on SO are pretty cool except the sheriff.
hes-right-you-know-gif-3.gif