Rocky Bottom, The Pit of Knoxville

I had it for years as a signature and the Unconcerned FSU staue as my avatar. I just tried again, but no luck. Me and hurricanes are rough on electronics.

Hopefully the new phone gets here soon. Most of the time all I can do is post, so I've got that going for me. I'd add a smiley, but all the options are opaque.
You should get a sharpie.... I hear that works....

@Wunder.Noid remember how excited you got about that Nunes memo? Christ that was funny. I miss those times.
Not nearly as excited as your were around 5:00 PM Nov. 8th 2016.
ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Gogdamn phone is so messed up. I had the orange man comment and who I quoted deleted because I hate continually bitching to y'all about that fucking storm.
Gonna hafta start you out with pencil before we move you up to sharpie then....

Kavanaugh is a real piece of shit who repeatedly lied to Congress. It’s a shame he’s on the bench for life. A truly terrible human being.

To the lefties kavanaugh is everything that they hate. Successful white male conservative judge who didn't bow down to their pressure. His haters have thrown all sorts of made up shit against the wall and just like trump, he is still standing, while the shit throwers are looking more and more like petulant children everyday. It's ridiculous how unhinged and desperate they have become.