Russian tank captured by Ukrainian forces turns up at Louisiana truck stop

MarineUKFan

Kentucky Hill Ape

I think these guys may have been involved.....

403baf55a8ea59b9eafeaf15e1674a59.jpg

Bro, is the one in the overalls in the middle of transition? That's some serious cleavage. You trying to be "trans woke" or some shit?

But seriously, DON'T underestimate what real rednecks can accomplish. We grew up hard, and learned how to do impossible shit just to survive. We did our time in the military, and learned how all that shit works. We combine them and shit like this happens. Let them fucking Yankees try that shit again and we will FUCK THEM UP.

Bro, is the one in the overalls in the middle of transition? That's some serious cleavage. You trying to be "trans woke" or some shit?

But seriously, DON'T underestimate what real rednecks can accomplish. We grew up hard, and learned how to do impossible shit just to survive. We did our time in the military, and learned how all that shit works. We combine them and shit like this happens. Let them fucking Yankees try that shit again and we will FUCK THEM UP.

Have you never watched Swamp People on History Channel? All those dude are gator hunters. The one in the overalls is Bruce

NINTCHDBPICT000635927078.jpg

Nope. Never watched it. I watch the weird shit on History Channel like "Ancient Aliens", and "Skinwalker Ranch".

Edited to add: In that pic, there is no cleavage.

Oh, I watch that weird shit too. Actually, looking forward to a few days from now when the new season of Skinwalker Ranch starts. Curse of Oak Island is starting to piss me off lol.

Buddy I watch way to many episodes of Cops to think that everyone in the South is ready for all that ;)