Saban Retiring

I ain’t worried.
8 DBs in the portal including one that is less than a month past his National Letter of Intent. Bama is gonna give up 400 passing yards a game in 2024. Deboer is OK with that because it worked for him in the PAC. That shit ain't good in the SEC. It don't matter how good your offense is, if your defense is shit......See BK's 2023 LSU.

I get it. No matter what, you have a smile on your face that is chiseled in stone. You had 17 years of the GOAT. How many 3-4 loss seasons can you tolerate before you get tired of Deboer?

Some of my Tennessee buddies are just idiots! Here’s a text from king dumb dumb himself:

“a South Dakota guy coaching in the south is a terrible fit . Mark my words , gone in 2 years”

It took me about .39 seconds to respond with this:

View attachment 25383
Hoping Deboer can be as successful as Heupel. It would keep him at Bama for at least 2 seasons.

8 DBs in the portal including one that is less than a month past his National Letter of Intent. Bama is gonna give up 400 passing yards a game in 2024. Deboer is OK with that because it worked for him in the PAC. That shit ain't good in the SEC. It don't matter how good your offense is, if your defense is shit......See BK's 2023 LSU.

I get it. No matter what, you have a smile on your face that is chiseled in stone. You had 17 years of the GOAT. How many 3-4 loss seasons can you tolerate before you get tired of Deboer?
We may have an abysmal season, but I’m confident in the structure.