Say what you want, Bama in Lexington is the most important game this week

Opinions are like assholes, We all have one and they all stink. You should be focused on that game @Mizzou. Please tell me in your best Homer words, why you ain't worried about a road game to Columbia, MO.
You should follow your own advice and be concerned with Ole Miss. I think Game Day will be in Athens. There is no reason to believe that UK will do anything against the bammers. You asked to be proved wrong and you were. So, I was glad to help you out.

You should follow your own advice and be concerned with Ole Miss. I think Game Day will be in Athens. There is no reason to believe that UK will do anything against the bammers. You asked to be proved wrong and you were. So, I was glad to help you out.

1448359720-crushed.jpg

It saddens me that none of you understood why I posted this thread. Everybody got all offended and shit. It doesn't matter what happens in the rest of the nation, If Kentucky beats Bama, it literally changes everything about this CFB season.

And just to be clear, Kentucky ain't LSU. They have a defense. Milroe had his sunshine moment looking like an NFL HOF nominee versus LSU, but them 'Cats ain't gonna play that game.

It saddens me that none of you understood why I posted this thread. Everybody got all offended and shit. It doesn't matter what happens in the rest of the nation, If Kentucky beats Bama, it literally changes everything about this CFB season.
It saddens me that you fail to understand that there is the same chance of that happening as Athen's High beating UGA, it ain't going to happen.

It saddens me that you fail to understand that there is the same chance of that happening as Athen's High beating UGA, it ain't going to happen.
I understand very well that UGA could lose to Ole Miss this weekend. If it happens, it happens. I'm OK with that.

Give me one reason for any Bama fan being OK with losing to Kentucky. Give me one reason for any Tennessee fan being OK with losing to Mizzou.

You say "It Ain't Gonna Happen", I say, "Any given Saturday."

BTW, UGA is playing at home. Bama and Tennessee are on the road. That shit matters in the SEC, whether you know it or not.

Last edited:
You say "It Ain't Gonna Happen", I say, "Any given Saturday."
I say it ain't going to happen cause you and I both know it ain't. Ole Miss has a shot at UGA. UT/Mizzou is almost a pick em, but UK has no chance against bama.

And just to be clear, Kentucky ain't LSU. They have a defense. Milroe had his sunshine moment looking like an NFL HOF nominee versus LSU, but them 'Cats ain't gonna play that game.
Wut?

I say it ain't going to happen cause you and I both know it ain't. Ole Miss has a shot at UGA. UT/Mizzou is almost a pick em, but UK has no chance against bama.
Pretty boastful by a TN fan that beat us by six and got their ass whooped by a team we stomped a mudhole in . Livin the TN life...
I hope Mizzou hangs a hundred points of hate on yall bitches.

Last edited:
Pretty boastful by a TN fan that beat us by six and got their ass whooped by a team we stomped a mudhole in . Livin the TN life...
I hope Mizzou hangs a hundred points of hate on yall bitches.
giphy.gif

That's the spirit!

However, it wasn't boasting, but it was way too harsh. I apologize! I'm sincerely sorry to both you and Marine, both of you I am particularly fond of.. I failed to consider the feelings of others. Write this down, I rarely admit to being wrong about something.