Say what you want, Bama in Lexington is the most important game this week

that-wasnt-me-that-was-patricia-split-memes-james-mcavoy
They weren't cringey, just insensitive. Btw, enjoy getting massive penalties called against you while bama maybe gets a sideline warning or something like that.

They weren't cringey, just insensitive. Btw, enjoy getting massive penalties called against you while bama maybe gets a sideline warning or something like that.
Good thing for us is that we're used to getting massive penalties this year, so that won't be too bad......

giphy.gif

That's the spirit!

However, it wasn't boasting, but it was way too harsh. I apologize! I'm sincerely sorry to both you and Marine, both of you I am particularly fond of.. I failed to consider the feelings of others. Write this down, I rarely admit to being wrong about something.
1699647556782.gif

They weren't cringy, just a little too much arrogance. The line was Bama -10.5 last time I checked. If it is a "sure thing" why dont you bet the house on Bama and make your family rich?

They weren't cringy, just a little too much arrogance. The line was Bama -10.5 last time I checked. If it is a "sure thing" why dont you bet the house on Bama and make your family rich?
Adam-Eve-Driven-Out.jpeg

It's in the name, "bama". That is why. If I were to bet on bama, I'd be thrown out of my community and rightful so.

Adam-Eve-Driven-Out.jpeg

It's in the name, "bama". That is why. If I were to bet on bama, I'd be thrown out of my community and rightful so. You cant keep your trap shut on a sure thing?
1699662199921.gif
So you share your bank statements to friends and family/the community? PSH!

Last edited:
It saddens me that none of you understood why I posted this thread. Everybody got all offended and shit. It doesn't matter what happens in the rest of the nation, If Kentucky beats Bama, it literally changes everything about this CFB season.

And just to be clear, Kentucky ain't LSU. They have a defense. Milroe had his sunshine moment looking like an NFL HOF nominee versus LSU, but them 'Cats ain't gonna play that game.
You like your crow deep fried or grilled?