Since I bitched all season about this

Irishblooded

I forgot to mention. About 10 minutes after Freeman was announced as the new HC.

The O line coach was told the bowl would be the end of his employment with ND :)

So that has been a few weeks. And Kelly was actively trying to recruit coaches to leave ND and go with him to LSU. To the point that he was offering coaches before he even told ND he was leaving. And Kelly spent all season defending this f'ing O line coach.

Kind of odd isn't it, that there isn't any news about him going to LSU with Kelly since he is so amazing, and the O line was just young ?

I forgot to mention. About 10 minutes after Freeman was announced as the new HC.

The O line coach was told the bowl would be the end of his employment with ND :)

So that has been a few weeks. And Kelly was actively trying to recruit coaches to leave ND and go with him to LSU. To the point that he was offering coaches before he even told ND he was leaving. And Kelly spent all season defending this f'ing O line coach.

Kind of odd isn't it, that there isn't any news about him going to LSU with Kelly since he is so amazing, and the O line was just young ?
Well, Omicron is dominating the news…

That doesn't really say much to me. Would say more if he had been shit talking one of his coaches during the season. You have to defend your guys until they're not your guys any more.

That doesn't really say much to me. Would say more if he had been shit talking one of his coaches during the season. You have to defend your guys until they're not your guys any more.
Have you met Brian Kelly?

The guy played a football game the other year against NC St, in a hurricane where everyone else cancelled their games. ND went 9 for 26 on passing for an average of 2.1 yards a play. The wind was in excess of 50 mph all day. ND lost 3 -10 and in the post game when asked about the severe weather and wind and if given a chance would change his play calling since they only ran for 59 yards on the day, where NC St threw half as much and ran for 157 yards. And Kelly said (paraphrasing) Nope, passing was just fine, it was the fault of the center for not being able to snap the ball that caused the problems.

The guy played a football game the other year against NC St, in a hurricane where everyone else cancelled their games. ND went 9 for 26 on passing for an average of 2.1 yards a play. The wind was in excess of 50 mph all day. ND lost 3 -10 and in the post game when asked about the severe weather and wind and if given a chance would change his play calling since they only ran for 59 yards on the day, where NC St threw half as much and ran for 157 yards. And Kelly said (paraphrasing) Nope, passing was just fine, it was the fault of the center for not being able to snap the ball that caused the problems.

Can't say as I have met him, but he sounds like a real gem. LSU deserves someone like that lmao

Must’ve been a shitty center!