Small College Football

cfbmemes_

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a FCS/D2/D3/NAIA/JUCO team you root for? I played NAIA at Faulkner University (AL). I'm just a has been now, but I'm a NAIA fanatic! IMG_20190429_233446.jpg

I root for whatever team my brother is coaching for, and whoever is playing wartburg. He's at a D3 team out east right now.

A1-sXgeGBkL._SL1500_.jpg

I don't know any of this rift raft.

He was an NAIA player that would post similar threads to this. As for me, I have 9 FCS teams I follow (Jacksonville Dolphins, San Diego Toreros, North Dakota, North Dakota St, South Dakota, South Dakota St, Montana, Idaho, & Eastern Washington). D2-Grand Valley St, D3-Mount Union, NAIA-St Francis (Ft Wayne, IN). Don't have a JUCO yet that I follow.

Went to NEO A&M who were nicknamed "The Notre Dame of JuCo" in football. They have 8 titles and got stuck in a conference who created a "only 8 out of state players per team" rule just to sequester them. Oh, that conference is out of Texas too.

th (2).jpeg

Went to Louisiana Tech right out of high school despite growing up an LSU fan in BR. Transferred after two years. I root for Tech as a mid-major. If UAA had football, I’d root hard for the local team.