So be honest…

Toadman005

Does NOT flipping love Orange.
Who do you think would win between Georgia and Michigan? Georgia and Washington? Ohio state and Washington?
FSU and Oregon? FSU and Liberty?

I rest my dick, and my case.

youre-really-weird-charlie.gif

Glad we wont have this issue next year. Will a blowout loss change your mind in their bowl game?
Oh, I think they picked the 4 best teams because of FSU's injury status. If FSU gets destroyed in their bowl, that wouldn't change the fact that they won all of their regular season games. Which is why I think the new playoff rules will be better (but I think they should have limited the number of conf. representatives)

The list is too long on teams that could beat FSU.
If true though, why are they #5? I get the logic, the committee thinks Bama is a better team right now than FSU. So why have FSU above Georgia? Why have them above Ohio State? It feels contrived to drop them from the top 4 based solely on their QB being out, but leave them above a bunch of other teams based on their season resume.

If true though, why are they #5? I get the logic, the committee thinks Bama is a better team right now than FSU. So why have FSU above Georgia? Why have them above Ohio State? It feels contrived to drop them from the top 4 based solely on their QB being out, but leave them above a bunch of other teams based on their season resume.
pity. pure pity as the guillotine fell.

Let's be honest shall we. Bama is only in the CFP because of E$P1N + $EC (money).

Who do you think would win between Georgia and Michigan? Georgia and Washington? Ohio state and Washington?
FSU and Oregon? FSU and Liberty?

I rest my dick, and my case.
Meh.....we will all find out about FSU in The Orange Bowl. Michigan is better than Washington, but Deboer is better than Harbaugh. I say that because of Harbaugh's need to cheat. Saban is better than both. If we had the 12 team playoff this year, everybody in the country would be pissed off with the result. Another Bama versus Georgia NCG. Until then, I'm still enjoying the best run in UGA history.

Meh.....we will all find out about FSU in The Orange Bowl. Michigan is better than Washington, but Deboer is better than Harbaugh. I say that because of Harbaugh's need to cheat. Saban is better than both. If we had the 12 team playoff this year, everybody in the country would be pissed off with the result. Another Bama versus Georgia NCG. Until then, I'm still enjoying the best run in UGA history.
I agree.

Georgia opens as a 12 point favorite versus FSU. Now we wait to see who sits out and who hits the portal.