So what happens when Texas A&M beats LSU?

This is what I'm talking about. 😂

Not sure if I can ship "beer" to GA but I'd be willing to "donate" some funds if you have a paypal or something?
We did a “pay-it-forward” beer money thing on Soundoff a while back. ODD sent me $10 cash. Here’s the letter.

Attachments

• D1AD65E0-D6DF-414E-A784-4DC811E67838.jpeg
    D1AD65E0-D6DF-414E-A784-4DC811E67838.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Utes will beat Oregon. Utah is a more complete team. VT has been coming on strong in the last few games. Lots of young guys have grown up. The defense has showed up with a vengeance and I think they win one for the "Gipper" (Bud Foster).

Call me crazy if you want to. But when I'm right, call me genius.
Call me 'Sensei' when 'The Hoos' beat VT this weekend... ☯

Yea but I've turned into a pussy in my old age

Wait till you hit 50. You're gonna hate yourself. If someone had told me the physical drop off from 40 to 50 was as bad as it is years ago, I would have never believed them. It's brutal, bro. I'm simply not physically capable of doing what I could do 15 years ago. That said, I still outwork a shitload of my employees that are half my age.

Wait till you hit 50. You're gonna hate yourself. If someone had told me the physical drop off from 40 to 50 was as bad as it is years ago, I would have never believed them. It's brutal, bro. I'm simply not physically capable of doing what I could do 15 years ago. That said, I still outwork a shitload of my employees that are half my age.
I'm 57, and living proof of this post. Hell, I'm not capable of what I was FIVE years ago much less 15. I still get shit done, I just have to do things differently and take more frequent breaks.