Sorry I've been absent lately.

CowpokeU

It's been stressful with work and everything.

Had a huge breach in security, a former tribal employee wiped everything out and I mean everything. Every digital file the tribe had, every digital system, it's all lost. That was on top of prepping for Xmas.

I'll be back around and talking again, it's just been one helluva month.

I'll cut you some slack then you Homo.. You owe me a weeks sig.. we'll discuss it when the time is better :).. Seriously love you brother... Hope everything finds its way to a happy ending...
damn,,, I just realized I typed Homo and Happy ending in the same reply.. I'm fucked!

I'll cut you some slack then you Homo.. You owe me a weeks sig.. we'll discuss it when the time is better :).. Seriously love you brother... Hope everything finds its way to a happy ending...
damn,,, I just realized I typed Homo and Happy ending in the same reply.. I'm fucked!
Not yet... but you're going to feel a little pressure! 😂

Had a huge breach in security, a former tribal employee wiped everything out and I mean everything. Every digital file the tribe had, every digital system, it's all lost. That was on top of prepping for Xmas.

Fkn Cody!!

Yeah the same giant bag of piss who hacked everything. We still haven't felt the full ramifications which is already astounding. Feds are indicting him on Murder 2 and Domestic Terrorism.

It made work a living hell.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be posting here again now that the buying frenzy is over with lol

Yeah the same giant bag of piss who hacked everything. We still haven't felt the full ramifications which is already astounding. Feds are indicting him on Murder 2 and Domestic Terrorism.

It made work a living hell.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be posting here again now that the buying frenzy is over with lol
You need to go watch some wrestling, get your mind off work for a little while.

Your absence has been felt, miss you baw. Merry Christmas, I hope peace comes to you, your family and the tribe.

So, is this lunatic still alive? I mean, some of us still have an idea for doing things the way our ancestors used to.